Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sale-A-Bration

Whoops, I missed a card we worked on.  When we did this project (I think it was March's club) I knew I wanted to do something chalkboard-y.  It's so cute and trendy right now.  I went through all my sources where I find inspiration and found this card layout. Unfortunately, I can't find it again to give proper credit.  My sincere apology's to the person who kindly inspired me.  

I started with Basic Black Cardstock and heat embossed the stamp using my versamark and white powder.  Since we were going for the chalkboard, sort of messy look, I didn't bother with my Embossing Buddy.  I used my blender pens and the white chalk from the Stampin Chalk that has sadly retired.  I used a ruler to get a nice clean line and then rubbed my blender pen all over the white chalk.  It was a super quick and easy card.  I just plopped that black cardstock onto some Cameo Coral.  I used the DSP and the Ribbon and Buttons packfrom Sale-A-Bration to finish it off.  I have to say that I'm obsessed with banners and flags! 

1 comment: