Monday, May 20, 2013

May Club

For club this month I thought we'd showcase something fun for Fathers Day.  I learned this super fun idea for a box at a Regional event I went to in April.  I knew right away it would be perfect for this project.  I love this set "Beyond Plaid", so I thought it would make the perfect background for the "dad" box. 

I can't believe the current spring catalog and the idea book and catalog will be retiring in just a matter of weeks! This year has really flown by.  I'm really looking forward to the new book and the new fun things that are in it. I had forgotten that I purchased the pinwheel die at the beginning of the Spring Catalog, so I thought I'd better use it before I can't! So we made this fun card! I also figured we'd use up that adorable "Tea for Two" DSP before it retires.  I can't get rid of my old paper, so I would rather use it up than store it!


Dad Box Supplies:
Two Tags die
Gumball Green Cardstock
Whisper white card stock
Neutrals designer buttons
Basic Gray Cardstock
White Bakers Twine
Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Birthday Card Supplies:
Tea for Two DSP
Calypso Coral Cardstock
Lucky Limeade Cardstock
Pinwheel Die
Family Reunion Stamp Set.



No comments:

Post a Comment