Friday, July 12, 2013

2013 Artisan Entry Blog Hop: Day 8





This is the last of the scrapbook pages. I was totally loving the washi tape for this one.  I haven't used it much.  But I'm really happy with the effect it had on this page. 

There isn't much to say on these scrapbook pages.  I didn't use any special techniques on them.  I did however use Split Coast Stampers' Sketch challenges for my layout ideas thought.  I have a hard time coming up with great picture and element placement....so I found my inspiration there for these.

SUPPLIES:
Epic Day This & That DSP
Pool Party Cardstock
Smokey Slate Cardstock
Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker
Epic Day This & That Washi Tape
Daffodil Delight ¼” Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Sticky Strip


Thanks for coming.  Be sure to click the "Next" Button below to head to Pamela's amazing blog!



If you get lost here is a link to all the bloggers
1.    Brenda Quintana 
2.    Joan Robertson 
3.    Lauri Ingram  
4.    Laura Mellinger  
5.    Kandi Phillips  
6.    Lisa Hensley  
7.    You Are Here 
8.    Pamela Staples  
9.    Tina Munzke  
10.  Cindy Major  
11.  Mary Haugen   




7 comments:

  1. Anna, I just love this page!! The photos of the kids are just wonderful and I love what you did with the washi tape and grosgrain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and happy page Anna! it just makes me smile:) Another great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page with cute kids! The washi tape is great..and I love the ribbon you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT page. Your placement of the pictures is perfection. It adds so much interest and allows your eye to flow from one picture to the next. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute page! I love all the layers and the washi tape accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great This and That page! Love the washi tape and of course that ribbon again.

    ReplyDelete