Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Projects

Here are my most recent projects. This one is using the new Elements of Style set that just came out in the Summer Mini Catalog. I have seen so many beautiful cards made with it that I just HAD to have it. With it being on special this month, I figured it was a good time to get it! So this first one is what we are going to do for club this month. The circle brads come free with a qualifying stamp set purchase.
Since I had several practice images colored, i decided to make a card with them. So this one I was just playing around. I crumpled up this Pink card stock until the layers started to separate, then I gently peeled them apart. Whala. The result is a "suede" looking piece. It's much prettier in real life.
The cards below I used Fifth Avenue Floral. It was on special last month, and since it has been on my wish list for so long I decided to get it. I just LOVE it! I made these two cards with it for mothers day.

Below is the Milk Carton die. It was so quick and easy to throw together.
This one was a fun one. You have to look close, but the ribbon is not actually going around the whole card front!
Another card that is better in real life :). I embossed the image with irredecant ice embossing powder, then we sponged over it with various colors of ink.
This was my Mom, Mom in law, etc gifts. I made this tiny little card that fit inside the box. I made the box to fold like a pizza box, and inside I made an insert that would hold a necklace I made. unfortunately I don't have pictures of the necklaces. They were the most beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on the Elements cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Elements of Style stamp set is so beautiful. I didn't think I wanted it, but I keep seeing all these beautiful cards -- so I guess it goes on my 'to buy' list. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fantastic batch of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow have you evah been busy!!! I am just about to post my elements of style card - I love this set!

    ReplyDelete