Friday, September 18, 2009

Digi Scrappin

i am so excited! Stampin Up has now released a digital Scrapbooking program called My Digital Studio. If you print with them you are guaranteed that they will be printed to true Stampin' Up! colors, so you can do some "hybrid" scrapping! SOOO EXCITING! Here are a couple of pages I made in seriously, like 10 minutes each. The software comes with all the essentials. If you already had a software program you can just buy the elements! YAY! Love it. I will be most likely doing this for all of my scrapping needs now. It's just so quick! There's pattern paper, brads, buttons, hardware, ribbon, stitching, staples, stamping, and punches. LOVE IT! Anyway. here's the projects. IF you have any questions on it let me know!


3 comments:

  1. Hey, how much is this??? DO they print it for you and send it or do you have to print it? My blog is SOOO big it is too much to print but that is pretty much my scrapbook because I LOVE LOVE LOVE online scrapbooks. So if I could do something like this I may not have to print my blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are still stamping, blogging, and scrapbooking. Love your digital pages. I have not took this plunge- yet. I may have to very soon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, all your LO's are wonderful, but I love the rock star LO. I just might have to CASE this. You are a very talented scrapper.

    Dany

    ReplyDelete