Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Watercoloring madness

I learned a new trick.  You can do it one of two ways....Press ink from  your stamp pads or markers on the lid of the ink pad and use a watercolor brush and actually watercolor.  Or stampin up makes wonderful water-coloring crayons! I am part of Pam Morgan's downline (I think I am level 2) and at our quarterly downline meeting this wonderful set was the grand prize...and guess who won!!?? Yep me!  So I spend every day for about a week water-coloring like a maniac!  This set is called "Owl Together Now" and it'll be new in the Fall/Winter Catalog (to be released in August).  This set debuted on the Stampin Up Cruise, which Pam Morgan was a part of, and all the projects I have posted are part of the make n takes from the cruise (that you have to have like $40,000 in sales to go to).  So, here's what I've got!

The 14 piece set

3x3 card using an envelope with the flap tucked in and some new designer paper

This is a big long accordion (or something) card

The card opened

No comments:

Post a Comment