Friday, June 21, 2013

Wildflower Meadow


I cannot believe that June is almost over.  It's been a whirlwind of month so far with various camp outs and activities that have consumed my time! 
I designed this card for a shoebox swap with my fellow demonstrator friends.  It was SOOO much fun. This card was a little too complicated for a shoebox swap, but I loved it and made them suffer through it :)




I used the new set "Wildflower Meadow" in Wisteria Wonder on the background.  This set is fun because it has a coordinating embossing folder! LOVE.  Stampin' Up! gets me every time with the matchy matchy. Anyway.  I ran Pistachio Pudding (new in color) through the bigshot with the coordinating texture folder and then inked it with Pistachio Pudding ink pad. I stamped the image again on Strawberry Slush (new in color) for the flowers, then one more time in Crisp Cantaloupe (new in color) for the hummingbird. A simple strip of Crisp Cantaloupe along the bottom with Whisper White 1/4" stitched Grosgrain ribbon and a greeting.  I love cutting things out.  So even though it was a lot of work for one card.  I thought the extra work really made it POP!

Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES: (all Stampin' Up!)

Cardstock:
Wisteria Wonder
Crisp Cantaloupe 
Pistachio Pudding
Whisper White

Ink:
Wisteria Wonder 
Crisp Cantaloupe
Pistachio Pudding

Other:
Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain
Stampin Dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment