I know I can't be the only person in the world with a dilemma right now (well not really me anymore) but when Stampin Up comes out with 18 NEW markers and the case (that I didn't have anyway) only holds 48 and you now have 76 markers! That's a problem. I took matters into my own hands and purchased a $2.68 piece of foam board and went to work. It was a little tricky since I've never in my life worked with it (and if I did it again-and I might- I would use a new blade in the craft knife). There were a couple of tutorials for other items similar to this, so I decided my dimensions and got busy. Here is my end result. Good thing my picture is low quality, so you can't REALLY see how scabby it is :), but it houses my markers in a nice visual way. I love it. I think I may cover it with some DSP or something. For now I love it just the way it is!