Monday, September 15, 2008

Challenge





Each month I give my ladies in my club a challenge. This month I told them to find inspiration in a magazine or something and copy the colors (the best you can) so here's mine. I copied the cover of this month's Martha Stewart Magazine. I loved the colors so I had to copy. In my card I used So Saffron for the card base, Hawaii Papaya (which is basically Tangerine Tango with pattern) Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango CS with my flowers (from the Pocket Silhoettes set - which is on special this month) stamped in Riding hood Red and whisper white craft "chalkboarded" with yellow chalk.
I love the way the card turned out, though I may try it with just a solid color of Tangerine Tango instead of the pattern. Sorry I couldn't get a great picture of the cover on here. But at least you get the general idea. Oh yea, and the lighting on my card is not so great. It's a lot better in real life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment