Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #60



Here is my take on Beate's sketch for this month.  My card was very simple, but I'm happy with the results.  I used Close to Cocoa and Baja Breeze ink with a blender pen to color the image of my cupcake platter from Crazy for Cupcakes (which is on special this month from Stampin Up!).  I used Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White card stock.  And the red is from the hostess prints pack.  I got out my new Sizzix Big shot, and our new Top Note Die (exclusive from Stampin Up!) and cut the top note in half.  Then I just popped out three 1/4 circles using the punch and tied white taffeta ribbon around my Baja Breeze cs.  LIke I said, very simple, but very cute IMO. 

P.s. I also used that cute little birthday sayings set.  At the moment I can't remember it's official name! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Anna! Love the colors, love the vertical layer and love the image you picked.
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete