Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beates Challenge


Here is my card for Beates challenge. I used her color inspiration challange BIC24 and her weekend sketch WSC59 in one card, though I did change the sketch a little bit, but I think it still fits. I used only Stampin Up supplies, which were Fresh Cuts and Riot of petals set, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock, and then Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip Ink. I also used the small tag punch and then hand cut the kiwi peice under it. I think it turned out nice. Very simple and fast! Though, It took me a while to actually put it together, but it didn't have to :) I was just being picky about the layout! I couldn't decide if I wanted to use this strip of chocolate chip paper with the vine style stamp on it, or if I should use the beautiful double stitched 1" chocolate chip ribbon. I opted to stick with the card stock because I had already gone to all the bother of stamping it. I do like the look though. Anyway, there's my card :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I had that set out already for my sample, but then put it back and used the Flowers for all Season instead. Love what you did with the sketch!
    Thanks for playing! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete